- Heading into 2015, the Homecoming Director positions will now be known as the Homecoming Chair and Vice Chair. If you have an interest in serving your university by leading the 2015 Homecoming Committee in one of these roles, we encourage you to fill out the application now available on Campus Link! Deadline is ... Continue reading →Yesterday at 11:29 a.m. • Homecoming Facebook
- Homecoming 2014 Participant SurveyNovember 7 at 10:28 a.m. • Homecoming FacebookHey everyone! The Homecoming 2014 Participant Satisfaction Survey is live! If you want to have a say in what you liked this year and what you want to see changed, be sure to give us few minutes of your time to do so!
Follow this link: [ visit link ]
Survey closes ... Continue reading →studentvoice.com
- If you want to keep your banner, make sure you pick it up in the Office of Student Engagement-Missouri State University by 5:00 todayOctober 28 at 11:04 a.m. • Homecoming Facebook
- Field Day was a blast from the past! Shout out to Student Activities Council for sponsoring and planning this fun event. Here are the placings from today:
1. Xi Omicron Iota, Tau Kappa Epsilon, Delta Chi, Sigma Pi
2. Gamma Phi Beta, Sigma Phi Epsilon, Pi Kappa Phi
3. Delta Zeta, Lambda Chi Alpha, Theta Chi
... Continue reading →October 17 at 9:26 p.m. • 25 people like this • Homecoming Facebook
- Don't forget that voting for Royalty Candidates ends at 5 pm today at elections.missouristate.edu
Our King Candidates are: Clay Stacy, Dalton Reeves, Michael Gulley, Slayton Boone, and Zane Clark.
Our Queen Candidates are: Libby Shannon, Lizzy Nixon, Paige Dimmitt, Sonya Kilongkilong, and Taylor Moody.
Give ... Continue reading →October 17 at 12:17 p.m. • 5 people like this • Homecoming Facebook
Student Homecoming activities are brought to you by:
The Office of Student Engagement
The Missouri State University Student Homecoming Committee
Student Activities Council
If you have any questions regarding Missouri State University Homecoming Events, please contact:
Kevin Sikes (Homecoming Advisor) at email@example.com
or call the Office of Student Engagement at 417-836-4386