A lot of information comes and goes through student organizations and the Office of Student Engagement. In hopes of making it easier for student leaders to find the appropriate forms, we have created this clearinghouse for any form a student organization may need for the OSE. Please check out the following forms for additional information and submission deadlines. For any questions regarding forms, please contact the Office of Student Engagement at (417) 836-4386.
- Email Request Form Get a .MissouriState.edu email address specifically for your organization
- Trip Registration Form Required form for all organization travel outside 10 mile radius of Springfield (MUST BE TYPED)
- Organization Trip and Activity Release Form Required form for all organization members traveling outside 10 mile radius of Springfield (completed once per person, per organization, per semester)
- Mailing Label Request Form Get mailing labels for MSU students for approved mailings
- BearFest Village Tailgating Form Register your organization for a spot during BearFest Village Tailgating
- Logo Usage Waiver Form Apply for a royalty fee waiver for MSU logo usage (MUST also email image to KelliFarris@missouristate.edu)
- SOLD Workshop Registration Form Register for a Student Organization Leadership Development workshop
- CampusLINK Training Registration Form Register for a training workshop
- SNAPS Nomination Form Nominate your organization advisor for their participation and support
- Student Organization Spotlight Application Form Apply to be the spotlighted organization during an available week
- STAR Awards Nomination/Application Packet Nominate or Apply for the annual student organization leadership awards program
- Organization Office/Locker Space Application Apply for an office and/or locker in the Plaster Student Union: Organization Complex (PSU 111)
The documents on this page requires Adobe Acrobat.To get Adobe Acrobat Reader click here.