1. Call to Order - A regular meeting of the Staff Senate of Missouri State University was called to order at Plaster Student Union, PSU 313 at 1:30 p.m.
2. Roll Call
Present: Ben Boslaugh, Marline Faherty, LaDonna Hansen, Steve Mills, Virginia Andrews, Cindy Barnett, Kelly Barnts, Patrick Day, Roger Duclos, Norm Griffith, Nancy Harris, Terrill Harvey, Steven Lowery, Lenord McGownd, Dale Moore, Jason Rhea, Sheila Morris, Dennis Perry, Richard Murphy (Stand-in for Guy DeVault)
Absent: Casey Comoroski, Wendy Ferguson, Thomas Norrell, Sue Alvers, Glen Fletcher, Patrick Byers, SuzAnn Ferguson, Barb Jones, Edward DeLong, Carter Allen
Guests: Diana Garland, Myril Stewart
Ben Boslaugh called the meeting to order at 1:30pm.
3. Approval of Minutes - Approval of minutes the Minutes of the Open, Regular Meeting of October 5, 2005. Passed
4. New Business
- Ben stated that currently work is being done on compensation, wellness and work life issues; asked if senators had any other issues that we needed to be looking at – no issues were voiced.
- Executive Budget & Priorities – Ben stated that there has been no mention of the 1%, 3%, 5% + budget cut scenarios that have been asked for in the past. It has been indicated that there would be a possible increase to budget from state for FY08.
5. Committee Report
- Rec Center – Cindi Barnett
- Voted on and passed by students by 56%
- SGA will go to December Board Meeting for approval to move forward on design subcommittee.
- Budget & Priorities Committee – Myril Stewart
- University Committees Review report was submitted to Faculty Concerns Committee.
- Veterans Recognition Committee & MSU Alliance – Myril Stewart
- Activities for November 10th listed on flier that was passed out.
- Work Life Committee – Dale More
- Meeting with President on November 7th will report on outcome at December meeting,
Meeting was adjourned at 2:00 p.m.
The next regular meeting will begin at 1:30 pm on December 7, 2006, in Plaster Student Union, Room 313.