Why study tax accounting at Missouri State?
- The certificate in tax accounting deepens your understanding of the issues of tax accounting, preparing you for success in this rapidly growing field.
- You learn directly from our highly qualified faculty, many of whom are noted experts in their field.
- Evening and online courses provide flexibility for working professionals who are continuing their education.
- The Public Service Tax Clinic offers accounting students the opportunity to gain hands-on experience filing taxes and managing appeals and audits.
- This program can be completed as a stand-alone certificate or as a supplement to a master’s program.
Becoming an expert in tax accounting
To meet the growing demand for tax accounting professionals, this certificate program involves in-depth study of tax-related topics:
- Applied tax problems
- Corporate taxation
- Individual taxation
- Tax planning