To apply to the Master of Accountancy program, complete the steps listed below:
- Complete and submit your application for admission to the Graduate College.
- Pay the $35 application fee.
- Submit two copies of your official transcripts to the Graduate College.
Information about how to apply for the accelerated master's option is available on the accelerated master's page.
You may begin the graduate program in accounting at the beginning of each semester. You must apply for admission by the Graduate College deadline, or you will incur a $25 late fee:
- Fall semester application - July 20
- Spring semester application - December 20
- Summer semester application - May 20
International students must submit their applications to International Services by the following deadlines:
- Fall semester - May 1
- Spring semester - September 1