Why pursue your graduate degree at Missouri State?
- Through the Master of Accountancy program, you will develop your research, writing and presenting skills, which will help you become a polished accounting professional.
- You learn directly from our highly qualified faculty, many of whom are noted experts in their field.
- Evening and online courses provide flexibility for working professionals who are continuing their education.
- Internships and co-ops provide you with hands-on experience, course credit and networking connections.
- The Master of Accountancy degree fulfills the education requirement for the Certified Public Accounting examination in Missouri, allowing you to pursue further professional distinction as a public accountant.
Advancing your accounting education and skills
Whether you desire to become a certified public accountant or to advance in the field of accounting, the Master of Accountancy degree at Missouri State provides a comprehensive, advanced accounting education that blends courses in auditing and financial, managerial and tax accounting. The goal of the graduate program is to develop well-rounded accounting professionals who are prepared for a variety of careers in public, private or governmental accounting.