To access the class schedule, your registration status (including earliest day and time to register), and the Trial Schedule Builder, log in to My Missouri State and select the Academics Tab, Registration Channel.
Spring 2015 sequenced registration begins October 30, 2014.
Important note: First-time freshman applying for spring 2015 are not eligible to register during the sequenced registration period and should refer to the SOAR website for specific registration dates for spring 2015 as they become available.
Check out the recent upgrades to the College Scheduler Trial Schedule Builder tool.
- A new “add to cart” button which allows students to send their chosen schedule to a registration cart where they can simply click a registration button to be enrolled in all classes at once.
- A new compare feature allows students to choose multiple class schedules and compare them in order to choose the one that will best suit them.
- Ability to see all classes currently registered, or currently waiting for registration in the registration cart. This allows students to schedule additional classes around their existing schedule.
The upgrade of the Trial Schedule Builder is currently available to all students on My Missouri State under the Academics tab in the Registration Tools channel. A brief video demonstration of the tool can be found by clicking the Help Videos link at the top of the Trial Schedule tool. Faculty and Staff can also access the Trial Schedule Builder through the Teaching and Advising tab in My Missouri State.
- Registration sequence for Spring 2015
- Registration error messages and how to request access to a closed, permission-required, or prerequisite-required class
- Adding and dropping classes (and withdrawing) procedures
- Admitted or continuing status?
- Class schedule search
- Course code/number changes
- Fee payment deadlines and refund schedules
- Final exam schedules
- Hold codes
- Intersession FAQ's
- Projected course offerings by semester and delivery type
- Registration demo video
Trial Schedule Builder. Access this tool from either the Academics tab or Teaching and Advising tab in My Missouri State.
- For information on "alternate pathways" (e.g., online, iCourses, evening college plus, off-campus, dual high school, interactive video, and summer classes), visit the Missouri State Outreach website.