To access the class schedule, your registration status (including earliest day and time to register), and the Trial Schedule Builder, log in to My Missouri State and select the Academics Tab, Registration Channel.
Spring 2015 class schedule and your earliest day and time to register will be available September 1, 2014. Sequenced registration begins October 30, 2014.
Important note: First-time freshman applying for spring 2015 are not eligible to register during the sequenced registration period and should refer to the SOAR website for specific registration dates for spring 2015 as they become available.
- Registration sequence for Spring 2015
- Registration error messages and how to request access to a closed, permission-required, or prerequisite-required class
- Adding and dropping classes (and withdrawing) procedures
- Admitted or continuing status?
- Class schedule search
- Classroom building information
- Course code/number changes
- Fee payment deadlines and refund schedules
- Final exam schedules
- Hold codes
- Intersession FAQ's
- Projected course offerings by semester and delivery type
- Registration demo video
Trial schedule builder. Access this tool from either the Academics tab or Teaching and Advising tab in My Missouri State.
- For information on "alternate pathways" (e.g., online, iCourses, evening college plus, off-campus, dual high school, interactive video, and summer classes), visit the Missouri State Outreach website.