Office of the Registrar Forms
- Academic Renewal Request form is used to invoke Academic Renewal.
- Address Change form is used to change mailing address, email address, phone number, and emergency contact information.
- Auditing a Course form is used to place a class on "Audit" basis.
- Certificate Reissue form is used to request a reissued University Certificate.
- Degree Program Application form is required for a student to be admitted to a major that has specific admission requirements.
- Diploma Reissue form is used to request a reissued diploma.
- Drop Exception Appeal Request form is used to request an exception to the drop policy.
- Enrollment Verification Request form is used to obtain a letter or enrollment certificate to print and mail to insurance companies, lenders or other third parties.
- FERPA Hold-Request To Prevent Disclosure of Student Information form is used when students wish to prevent disclosure of any information from their record to University officials and others (including the student's advisor) except as authorized by FERPA.
- FERPA Hold Removal form is used to remove a FERPA Hold.
- FERPA Letter of Recommendation form is used to allow the release of FERPA protected information to be included in a letter of recommendation by faculty member.
- FERPA Release of Information Authorization form is used when students wish to request the release of FERPA protected information.
- Mixed Credit form is used by undergraduate students in an accelerated master's program to register for graduate-level classes.
- Name Change form is used when the student wants to change their official name at the University.
- Overload Permission form is used to request permission to enroll in a number of credit hours that exceeds the University's limit for a semester/session.
- Pass/Not Pass form is used to place a class on a Pass/Not Pass basis.
- Personalized Minor Form form is used by the department to approve a personalized minor.
- Refund Exception Appeal form is used to request an exception to the refund policy.
- Registration Request/Change of Schedule form is used to initially register, add, or drop classes.
- Residence Requirement for Majors/Minors, Appeal to Waive form is used to request a waiver of the residence requirement for majors and minors.
- Senior Permission for Graduate Credit form is used by MSU seniors and visiting seniors to obtain approval to register for a graduate-level class.
- Student Information, Change form is used to change name, social security number, birth date, marital status, parent/guardian/spouse, and citizenship status.
- Substitution, Waiver, or Advised-Approved Course List form is used to substitute a course required for a major or minor with an alternate course and to approve an "advisor approved" list of courses within a major or minor.
- Transcript Request form is used to have an official transcript of your Missouri State coursework sent to yourself or to a third party.
- Transfer Credit Reevaluation and Preapproval online system is designed for current students and faculty/staff to appeal equivalency decisions or to seek equivalency decisions for transfer coursework. A BearPass account is required.
- Veterans Certification Request online form is used by veterans who are requesting for their enrollment to be verified for benefit purposes.
- Withdrawal Request form is used to drop all classes for the semester.
Online Forms (BearPass Login Required)