The catalog is your informational guide to courses, programs, academic policies, degree requirements, faculty teaching credentials, and general information about Missouri State. A PDF version is available.
The University publishes a separate Graduate Catalog which includes graduate admission requirements, academic policies, degree requirements, accelerated master's programs, and graduate faculty.
Which catalog should I follow?
Students should review the Catalog of Graduation policy to determine which year’s catalog must be followed in order to meet degree requirements. The Catalog Archive contains PDF versions of prior catalogs.
New for this year
- Revised General Education Program
- New major in Modern Language (replaces French, German, and Spanish majors)
- New Minor in Construction Management
- New minor in Disability Studies
- New minor in Diversity Studies
- New undergraduate certificate in Computational Science
- New undergraduate certificates in Concentrated Officer Development and Education
New in this edition
- Military Science minor offered under additional degrees
- New master's programs in Applied Second Language Acquisition, and in Interdisciplinary Studies. Refer to the Graduate Catalog for more information.
Undergraduate catalog maintained by: Office of the Registrar