The catalog is your informational guide to courses, programs, academic policies, degree requirements, faculty teaching credentials, and general information about Missouri State.
The University publishes a separate Graduate Catalog which includes graduate admission requirements, academic policies, degree requirements, accelerated master's programs, and graduate faculty.
Which catalog should I follow?
Students should review the Catalog of Graduation policy to determine which year’s catalog must be followed in order to meet degree requirements. PDF versions of prior catalogs are available in the Catalog Archive.
New in this edition
- Revised General Education Program
- New major in Modern Language (replaces French, German, and Spanish majors)
- New Minor in Construction Management
- New minor in Disability Studies
- New minor in Diversity Studies
- New undergraduate certificate in Computational Science
- New undergraduate certificates in Concentrated Officer Development and Education
Undergraduate catalog maintained by: Office of the Registrar