The catalog is an informational guide to courses, programs, academic policies, degree requirements, faculty teaching credentials, and general information about Missouri State.
The University publishes a separate Graduate Catalog which includes graduate admission requirements, academic policies, degree requirements, accelerated master's programs, and graduate faculty.
Which catalog do students follow?
New programs this year
- Cybersecurity Minor
- Data Analytics Minor
- Environmental Education Certificate
- Fire Administration Certificate
- Fire Administration Minor
- Forestry Minor
- History major now offered under BS degree
- Music major now offered under BS degree
- Sign Language Studies Minor
Undergraduate catalog maintained by: Office of the Registrar