Fee and Instructions
There is a $5 charge (plus a 2.75% credit card fee) for each official transcript requested. View detailed instructions on how to request a transcript online.
Select an Option
- If you know your BearPass login and password, use Option 1 below.
- If you do not know your BearPass login and password (or do not have one), use Option 2 below.
Option 1: Submit your request using My Missouri State
If you know your BearPass login and password, you can use this option to request official transcripts. Note: this option is not available for students who last attended before 1984.
To request an official transcript:
- First log into My Missouri State
- Click on the Academics tab
- Locate the Student Record channel and choose "Request Transcript"
- Follow the prompts to send your transcript to yourself, another institution or other address
BearPass account information
To use this option you must know your BearPass login and password to log into My Missouri State. If you have forgotten either:
Option 2: Submit your request without using My Missouri State
If you do not know your BearPass login and password, you may request your transcript online using an alternate online method (this alternate method is not available for students who last attended before 1984).
- Name while attending Missouri State University
- Last four digits of social security number (see note below)
- Date of Birth
- Credit card information for payment
Request your transcript using an alternate online method
If you do not have a Social Security Number and wish to request a transcript, it is a two-step process:
- Create a BearPass account by going to the Get an Account page and click the "Confirmation Code" link in the lower left corner. Follow the steps to submit your Information, and you will receive instructions on how to create your account.
- Once you have created a BearPass account, you may submit your transcript request using My Missouri State (Option 1 above).