You need Adobe Reader to view and print documents on this page.
Transcript Requests for students who attended after 1985:
Log in to My Missouri State and follow this path: Academics tab, Student Record channel, Transcript Request link.
If you do not have a My Missouri State/BearPass account, please click here. You will be asked to authenticate your identity by providing the last 4 digits of your social security number, your name while attending MSU, and date of birth. After authentication, you will be taken to the transcript request link.
- If you have additional documents/forms that must be included with the transcript request, you must submit the transcript request via the paper form.
- If you wish to have the transcript sent overnight, you must submit the transcript request via the paper form.
Transcript Requests for students who attended prior to 1985:
Transcripts prior to 1985 must be requested via the paper request form.
You may submit the request form and payment one of the following ways:
- By mail to Office of the Registrar, Missouri State University, 901 S. National Ave, Springfield, MO 65897
- By email as a .pdf attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org (credit/debit card payment only)
- By fax to (417) 836-6334 (credit/debit card payment only)
Requests are typically processed in 1-2 business days. Payments can be made by cash (in office only, exact change required), credit/debit card, check, or money order. Please allow 7-10 business days for domestic delivery.
Unofficial transcripts are available at no charge for viewing and printing through My Missouri State, following this path: Academics tab, Student Record channel, Transcript (Unofficial) link.
If you do not have access to My Missouri State, you must create your BearPass login. Unofficial transcripts are not available if you last attended before 1985.