In recognition of National Physical Fitness and Sports Awareness BearFit Class and Personal Training Special Event will be held. From April 17th to May 12th, patrons' attendance of BearFit classes and personal training sessions will be tracked. For 150 minutes achieved over 4 weeks, participants will be entered into a drawing to win a prize pack - including a yoga mat. Prize pack drawing will be held Friday, May 12th at 1:00 pm.
UNLIMITED BearFit Passes NOW only $20! (through May 3rd)
Attend any class, all classes through Spring 2017 Finals Week, one low price!
BearFit Group Fitness Classes
BearFit strives to meet the needs of the Missouri State community by providing a welcoming environment, empowering participants to achieve their fitness goals through group fitness classes. Additionally, BearFit seeks to support the professional lives of its instructors by providing leadership and opportunities to build knowledge of the fitness industry. At the very heart of the program, BearFit works to bridge the fitness needs of Missouri State and new professionals.
Benefits of fitness activities
- Working out reduces risk for many diseases, increasing your chance for a longer life.
- Exercise improves moods and reduces stress.
- Physical activity may help you fall asleep faster and improve sleep quality.
- Regular activity plays a critical role in controlling weight.
- Exercise increases energy and improves your ability to do everyday activities.
- Be sure to try a variety of activities to enhance your fitness enjoyment and decrease the risk for overuse injuries.
Learn more about the BearFitClasses and Schedule here.
BearFit Class Pass-
*Spring 2017 Unlimited Class Passes available NOW through May 1st: $20!
|Member prices||Non-member prices|
|Semester unlimited pass: $35||Semester unlimited pass: N/A|
|15 class punch card: $25||15 class pass: $75|
|Pay per class: $2||Pay per class: $3 (must be used with day pass)|
Special Price for Semester unlimited - $30 the first two weeks of the semester.
Note: Full-time faculty and staff may use Non-Credit Fee Waiver
Note: One class passes are available for purchase at the Foster Recreation Welcome Center.
BearFit membership is non-refundable and non-transferable.