Welcome to the Missouri State University Procurement Card Program
The purpose of the Missouri State University Procurement Card Program is to establish a more efficient, cost effective method of purchasing and paying for small-dollar transactions within established usage limits.
This site is packed with information and helpful details about our program. It is designed to assist cardholders and departmental coordinators in card usage and maintenance, and to determine the best method for your purchase.
Procurement Card Program:
- Foreign Transactions
- Grant P-Cards
- Lost or Stolen Procurement Card
- Manuals and Forms
- Procurement Card Acceptable Documentation
- Procurement Card Approver
- Procurement Card Cancellation
- Procurement Card Receipt Imaging
- Procurement Card Renewal
- Procurement Card Security
- Sales Tax and Use Tax on Procurement Card
- Statement Cycles
Procurement Card Policies:
UMB Bank Systems:
- VIS IntelliLink System
- Commercial Card Center:
- To be used by individual cardholders to get real time information on their account including pending charges and their current available balance.
Isaac Balasundaram, Procurement Card Coordinator
Location: Carrington Hall 106