- HOF Inductees Leading Example in Public Affairs MissionApril 18 at 7:39 a.m. • Engaging The Community
The Missouri Public Affairs Hall of Fame is a vehicle in which to showcase the lives of those dedicated to public affairs, says Missouri State University President Clif Smart. On this month's edition of Engaging the Community, we learn more about the inductees and the mission of the event.
- The Value of Guest Speakers For The University CommunityMarch 21 at 7:41 a.m. • Engaging The Community
At various times throughout the year, colleges and universities across the nation invite guest speakers to campus to address students, faculty and community members. MSU President Clif Smart talks about the value of these speakers on this month's Engaging the Community.
- Clif’s Notes Vol. 3, No. 10March 12 at 7:45 a.m. • Presidential UpdatesIn this issue of Clif’s Notes, I review the Board of Governors Mid-Year Retreat, draw attention to the upcoming Higher Learning Commission (HLC) Open Forum, invite you to attend the Missouri Public Affairs Hall of Fame dinner and induction, and provide updates on several other topics.
- Smart: MSU has “Swung the Pendulum” in Focusing on Emergency NotificationsFebruary 21 at 7:56 a.m. • Engaging The Community
Missouri State University President Clif Smart says the school learned some things from an October case that prompted the lockdowns of some area schools and businesses. Hear this month's conversation as part of our series Engaging the Community.
- University president, representatives to speak at alumni eventFebruary 11 at 12:55 p.m. • University NewsMissouri State University's Alumni Association will host a MarooNation event for alumni and friends living in Webster County from 6–8 p.m. Feb. 27 at Holy Trinity Catholic Church in the Parish Hall, located at 515 East Washington Street in Marshfield.