The purchase of alcoholic beverages on the Mountain Grove Campus from state funds is permitted as specified:
- As approved by the Chancellor of the Mountain Grove Campus or Director of the State Fruit Experimental Station; and
- For use in workshops, labs, and demonstrations that are specifically identified for approving authority by product and amount to purchase, date, location and purpose; and
- Alcohol may be so purchased only with proceeds from such workshops; and
- Alcohol purchased with workshop (state) funds shall not be used for personal consumption apart from approved functions.
- Alcohol approved for purchase under this policy and unused after the workshop, lab, or demonstration, may be used at subsequent similar events if approved by the Chancellor or Director; and
- University procurement policy is hereby modified accordingly.