Organizations and websites to support student education
The school wants to give students as many resources as possible and is happy to provide the students with additional information from some of the top professional nursing websites. Below are links to websites that have information about nursing news articles, journals, research, programs, careers, and employment.
- Advanced Practice Nurses of the Ozarks provides education, networking, and public service opportunities.
- American Association of College Nursing has information about nursing careers and publications about nursing advancement.
- American Nurses Association is a full-service professional nursing organization that represents the needs of registered nurses.
- International Council of Nurses provides information about global health care policies and advancements in nursing knowledge worldwide.
- International the Honor Society for Nursing by Sigma Theta Tau is the only nursing honor society worldwide and promotes knowledge, scholarship, and service learning.
- Missouri State Board of Nursing provides a list of contact information for all nursing programs in the state.
- National League of Nursing is concerned with the development and improvement of all nursing services.
- Nurses for a Healthier Tomorrow works to highlight careers in knowledge and prevent a nursing shortage in the United States.
Articles and guides
The following websites provide nursing news articles, research journals, and program and career guides:
- Nurse.com houses nursing journals and additional nursing research.
- All Nurses provides access to research information and nursing news articles
- Great Nurse allows chat with other professionals and has information on job services.
- Nurses.com has information and articles about the latest technology developments and serves as a digital marketplace for the nursing industry.
- Nurse Zone offers the ability to search for employment opportunities.
- Best Nursing Degree serves as a guide to master’s degree and doctorate-level nursing programs.
- Nursing Center gives access to many of the most up-to-date nursing clinical research journals.
- Discover Nursing houses information about the nursing profession and possible careers.
- Peterson's Guide to Nursing Programs provides information on accredited nursing programs.