1. This sample schedule assumes students will test out of the computer literacy requirement.
2. As reflected in this sample schedule, the BSED in French requires at least 12 hours of upper-division FRN credits, including at least 6 hours at the 400 or 500 levels.
3. This sample schedule does not assume students will enter the program having completed (or tested out of) FRN 101 and 102. Students entering the program as freshman with credit for those two courses must replace those 6 hours with additional electives.
4. As written, this sample schedule totals 120 hours. An additional 5 hours are required for graduation. Students are encouraged to add 1 credit hour of service learning to two FRN courses at the 300 level or higher and to take one additional 3-hour FRN elective (during their final semester) to bring the total to 125 hours.
5. Students are strongly encouraged to study away in a French-speaking country for at least a summer, preferably an entire semester. The department coordinates an intensive summer study away program, and the Study Away Office can work with students to find a program that fits their needs.