Missouri State is committed to the concept of "Inclusive Excellence," which includes employing a diverse workforce.
What does "Inclusive Excellence" mean?
- Inclusive excellence expands and enhances humanity.
- The University seizes the moment and the opportunity for growth and enrichment through diversity.
- Missouri State responds to the challenges and the opportunities of a global community.
- Educational excellence is inclusive.
- Valuing differences through diversity matters.
- Businesses and community leaders benefit from the University's leadership to strengthen workforce diversity and cultural competence.
- Diversity serves as a catalyst for educational excellence.
- Diversity strengthens the community while improving our educational environment and the achievement levels for all students.
- Cultural competence is critical to the statewide mission in public affairs by allowing community engagement through ethical leadership.
- Diversity is an economic imperative for our region and our state.
- To realize all of the benefits of Inclusive Excellence requires a diverse workforce – faculty and staff.