Eligible employees must complete the IBEW Job Bid Application form, obtain your current supervisor's signature and deliver the form to the office of human resources by the deadline indicated on the bid notice.
IBEW Bids and Awards
You have two options to complete the IBEW Job Bid Application form:
- Use a computer to fill in the fields and then print the form before having your current supervisor sign the form (recommended). Also, you may save the document.
- Print the blank form and handwrite in the information before having your current supervisor sign the form.
The IBEW Job Bid Application is also available in the office of human resources.
Currently there are no open bids.
- Posting date
- 1:00 p.m. August 23, 2017
- Bid deadline
- 1:00 p.m. August 30, 2017
This is to provide notice that bids are being accepted for the following vacancy:
- Custodian I
- Residence Life, Housing and Dining Services
- Normal work hours
- 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Normal work days
- Monday through Friday
- Date position is to be filled
- September 8, 2017
This bid opportunity is for full-time employees on regular appointments in custodial, grounds, or maintenance positions. The minimum qualifications for the position are listed in the job description which is available from your department head or in the Office of Human Resources. Those University employees possessing the necessary qualifications and desiring to bid on the position should submit a job bid application to the Office of Human Resources prior to the bid deadline.
Recent notices of award, if any, are listed below.