MSU currently offers vision coverage for you and your eligible dependents through EyeMed. Below are just a few of the in-network benefits that are available through the EyeMed vision program.
- Vision Exams - $10 copay (Every 12 months)
- Glasses - $25 copay, which includes:
- Variety of plastic lenses (Covered at 100% every 12 months)
- Frames ($130 Allowance every 24 months – 20% off amount over allowance)
- Contact lenses – No copay, up to a $130 allowance.
- Other discounts and benefits are available. Please review your plan summary for further details and exclusions.
Customer Service - 1-866-723-0514
Effective January 1, 2017, vision coverage will be provided through VSP. We encourage employees to go through the Open Enrollment process to learn more about this new benefit being offered. EyeMed Carrier (Ends December 31, 2016)
Additional Information on the new VSP carrier are provided below
- Enter preferred zip code
- Network = "Select"