Why study finance at Missouri State?
- This degree will prepare you for handling the investments and financial affairs of individuals, companies and government agencies.
- Many of our students complete examinations for major finance certifications before they graduate, including the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) examination, which is the industry standard in investment management. The preparation for these certifications will enhance your financial skills, making you more appealing to employers.
- Students are allowed to take a senior elective in corporate finance, banking or preparation for the CFA, giving you options to specialize your education.
- With strong support from the finances industry, our department offers relevant knowledge about the industry. This support also means you will have opportunities for scholarships to help you complete your degree.
- You will join a growing career field with plenty of opportunities for success and advancement.