Why complete your dietetic internship at Missouri State?
- You will have two unique community-based concentration areas to choose from so that you are able to help others in the community while pursuing your career objectives and positioning yourself to take the Registration Examination for Dietitians.
- Training in practicums with rural health clinics, hospitals, public school systems, and community organizations will prepare you for a variety of dietetic career paths.
- You will receive one-on-one attention from our faculty who actively participate in research, clinical practice and community outreach programs.
- We offer you international experiences where you can complete supervised rotations in another country for one week or a whole semester.
- You will work with preceptors - professionals in the area - during your rotations to create, design and implement programs in the community.
- You will complete rotations all located within a 110 mile radius of the University.
- Join our Open House on January 13, 2017!