The CDR is uniquely positioned to provide customized training for organizations on a variety of conflict and communication topics. Contact us for a free consultation and to explore the benefits provided by tailored training provided by the CDR.
- Pre-training assessment allows us to create a training program that meets your organization’s unique culture, needs, and goals.
- Knowledgeable staff and consultants utilize a variety of teaching methods to provide interactive and effective training experiences.
- Expert presenters drawn from the CDR’s pool of staff and consultants and Missouri State University’s faculty offer a wealth of knowledge.
- Location options allow you to provide training on-site, at our offices in downtown Springfield, or at another location.
- Continuing education credits can be offered through Missouri State University’s Outreach program, including credits for attorneys, mental health professionals, social workers, human resource professionals, and others.
- Affordable rates on training are an advantage offered by the CDR as a non-profit center. Additionally, organizations can feel good knowing that their training fees will go to support the CDR’s community outreach efforts and programming for students.
Past trainings provided for businesses, non-profit organizations, and government agencies have included the following topics:
- Understanding Conflict and Working with Families and Youth
- Let’s Talk: Tips for Effective Communication and Keeping Cool in Conflict
- Managing Cross-Cultural Conflicts
- Conflict and Change
- Managing Emotions and Diffusing Anger
- Victim-Offender Mediation
- Family Group Conference and Family Group Decision-making
- Overview of Restorative Justice
- Civil Mediation Training
- Conflict Coaching
Contact us for more information on how the CDR can customize a training to meet your organization’s needs and goals.