Please follow these instructions for paying charges on accounts:
Students, Staff and Faculty:
Login to My.Missouristate.edu
Click on the Profile tab
Under Account Balance and Payments section, click the Access Account and Make Payments link.
Choose the appropriate box for the actions you want to take.
Access to make a payment for charges will need to be given by your student. Please contact your student to be setup with access to the payment site. You will need a valid e-mail address to be setup.
- Students will need to login to My.Missouristate.edu
- Click on the Profile Tab
- Under Account Balance and Payments section, click the Access Account and Make Payments link.
- Under the Parent Pins Header, click Add New
- Parents will need to have access to a valid e-mail address. Login information will be sent to that address.
- Assign a Login Name
- Enter a valid E-Mail Address and an optional Welcome note.
- Leave the default to Yes on all questions.
- Click OK.
- You will be re-routed back to the Student Account Online page within CASHNet.
- Parents will receive an e-mail with instructions and login information. They must login and change the temporary password to one of their choosing within 24 hours of receiving the email. Failure to do this will result in the student having to reset the password.
- Once parents are setup with login name and password, future emails will be sent to them, including the CASHNet link for login.
- Parents will be able to see the total amount due. After Monthly Statements are created at the end of the month, detail activity will be available.
To Reset a password for a parent, the student will need to login to My.Missouristate.edu navigate to CASHNet and follow instructions below:
- Under PARENT PINs, you will see the created username
- To reset password, click EDIT across from the login name and click reset password.
- change e-mail information if necessary and click RESET PASSWORD
- A second e-mail will be sent to the parent and they will be able to login using the new password. Again, they will need to login within 24 hours and change the password.