The MSU West Plains campus now has the opportunity to participate in a local Weight Watchers program and utilize the $150 non-credit fee waiver benefit offered through Missouri State University. You will have until week 2 of each new session to utilize your non-credit fee waiver by signing up for Weight Watchers within My Learning Connection. If you choose to sign up for Weight Watchers after that, you must pay the Weight Watchers class leaders directly.
West Plains members may attend Weight Watcher meetings at any location. There are meetings on Tuesdays at 6:00 p.m. in Mountain View at the Public Library, Thursday at 10:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. at The Ozarks Center in West Plains, and others in the area can be found on weightwatchers.com.
Incentives are available for achieving multiple criteria areas such as:
1. Not missing more than 2 sessions in a 17-week program.
2. Reaching WW goal based on your age, height and bone size.
3. Achieving lifetime status.
Please register using the new Learning Management System:
- Login at My Missouri State.
- Go to the “Profile” tab.
- Click “My Learning Connection” under the Professional Development section.
- Once there, type Weight Watchers into the search box at the upper right of the screen. You will see an option for West Plains.
- Follow the prompts to use your non-credit fee waiver or pay for the class.
Interested or have questions? Contact Weight Watchers class facilitator Nancy Good at firstname.lastname@example.org.