Once your website is running, you'll want to assess how many visitors you've reached. Missouri State offers resources to help you obtain these statistics for official University websites.
Google Analytics provides detailed reports with extensive statistics, including the following
- Site usage
- Visitors overview (providing information on types of visitors, usage time, browser types, connection speeds and more)
- Geographical information on visitor's regional locations
- Traffic sources overview
- Content overview
Google account needed
In order to access reports, you will need to create a Google account using your Missouri State email account (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Navigate to Google Analytics. Choose to sign up now.
- Be sure to enter your Missouri State email as your current email address. This will also be your username.
- When choosing a password, use a different password that what you use for your Missouri State account. Then remember you will always sign into Google Analytics with your Missouri State email and your separate Google password.
To request reports for other official University websites, please use the form below: