The path to a mobile-friendly website includes three steps:
Step one: content review and planning
- Request content inventory and site map.
- Update your content inventory to incorporate best practices for mobile websites.
Step two: conversion
- Email your updated content inventory to email@example.com.
- Request website conversion to mobile templates.
- The Web Help Desk will freeze your live website, delete any outdated pages, then convert your Web Press pages to the new mobile-friendly templates.
- Apply the site navigation and content updates planned in your content review.
Step three: publication
- Request your converted site go live.
- Your converted site will be published as your live website, ending the timeframe during which your live website was frozen.