Administrators can change the header images on their blog. All header images should be 960 pixels wide by 198 pixels tall. Any header images that are not in the correct size will be cropped and stretched to fit into this 960x198 space. A default header image is selected for your blog during the setup process.
Upload a new header
- Log in to your blog's dashboard.
- On your blog Dashboard, click the Header link on the right sidebar under Appearance.
- Click on the Choose File button in the Upload Image section. Choose the header image you would like to use.
- Click on the Upload button to upload the image.
- Once the image has uploaded, it will be selected as the new image to use on your blog.
- Click on the blue Save Changes button on the bottom of the screen.