Purchasing Prints or digital files by budget number
Prints and Digital downloads of images may be selected and ordered in the Missouri State University Digital Archives by using Lightboxes.
Lightboxes allow you to select and group images from different galleries and collections into one. You may comment, add, and remove imagesfrom a specific Lightbox. You may also share these Lightboxes with others. This makes it a great tool to use when collaborating on a project that needs images.
Downloading or purchase of prints
When images have been added to a Lightbox, the Lightbox will need to be “shared” with visual media. When sharing the Lightbox with firstname.lastname@example.org include your budget number in the comments box along with your choice of digital images or prints and the size of prints requested. Please refer to the price list on the visual media webpage or below. You will be emailed your images or sent a link where you may download your images, prints will be delivered via campus mail.
Instructions for creating a Lightbox and sharing
- Create a free account at https://msuimages.photoshelter.com/signup/signup/free
- Add photos to Lightbox by clicking on the photo and then clicking on the “Add to Lightbox” button above and to the right of the photo.
- After photos have been added and the Lightbox is complete, click on “Lightboxes” in center of top menu.
- To save the Lightbox, you must log in or create an account if you have not done so with PhotoShelter before. (step number 1)
- Click on the green share button and enter the email address email@example.com then add your FOPAL/budget number and instructions such as digital files or prints, sizes in the message box and click “Share Lightbox.”