Missouri State University is a leader in serving transfer students. According to recent data from the Missouri Department of Higher Education, Missouri State enrolls more transfers from Missouri’s two-year institutions than any other college or university. Transfer students make up 45 percent of our enrollment of new undergraduate students each year.
Good to know
- If you enter Missouri State having completed an Associate of Arts degree or the Missouri 42 credit hour general education block, you will have met our general education requirements.
- We have developed transfer equivalencies for most transferable courses from the state’s two-year institutions.
- Transfer scholarships are available.
- As an incoming transfer student, you will be eligible to register for your first semester at the same time our current students register.
- You are welcome to visit our campus, take a tour, and meet with a faculty member or academic advisor in your intended major.
We encourage you to visit the website of the college or department of your major, as many have specific information for transfers. You may also request a customized degree plan based on your institution and your intended major.