College of Business Transfer VIP Day
Join us Friday, February 15, 2019, to learn more about our College of Business and the transfer process during our College of Business Transfer VIP Day. Follow #COBVIP.
What will you do at the VIP Day?
- Explore business programs at a majors fair just for transfer students
- Have lunch with faculty members and students who have transferred into business programs
- Visit campus, see Glass Hall — the home of business programs — and see new additions that will benefit business students
- Network with instructors and students
- Gather essential information to transfer into business programs
- Meet with an academic advisor for fall class registration release
8:45 a.m. – 9:15 a.m. Check-in: Atrium Glass Hall
9:20 a.m. – 9:50 a.m. College of Business/Admissions Presentation
9:50 a.m. – 10:20 a.m. Q & A with College of Business students
10:20 a.m. – 11 a.m. Mini Majors Fair
11 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. (FREE) Lunch Glass Hall with College of Business faculty and students
11:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. Tours of Glass Hall
12:15 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. Campus Tour (optional)
12:30 p.m. – 4 p.m. Meet with a College of Business Advisor (optional)
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
Register now to attend!
* required fields