What will you do at the VIP Day?
- Gather essential information to transfer into agriculture programs
- Network with instructors and students
- Have lunch with faculty members and students who have transferred into agriculture programs
- Visit campus, see where our academic programs are housed, and see exciting new additions
- Meet with an academic advisor (optional appointment)
9 a.m. - Check-in at Karls Hall on the MSU campus
9:20 a.m. - Transfer presentation and College of Agriculture welcome
9:50 a.m. - College of Agriculture student panel
10:30 a.m. - Meet faculty and students from the Darr College of Agriculture
11:30 a.m. - FREE lunch with College of Agriculture faculty and students at Blair-Shannon Dining Center.
1:00 p.m. - Campus tour