Crowder College Transfer Degree Plans

Get a jump start on your bachelor’s degree

Our transfer degree plans provide suggestions of courses to take at Crowder College based on the major are interested in pursuing.

Request a transfer degree plan

About the Bachelor of Arts degree

Some of our academic programs result in a Bachelor of Arts degree, which requires you to take courses in a variety of liberal arts. View our BA transfer degree requirements for suggested courses to take while pursuing your Associate of Arts.