|Scholarship:||Fall 2016 GPA||Spring 2016 GPA|
|All Male (Campus)||2.90||2.93|
|All Female (Campus)||3.20||3.22|
- Full time undergraduate students: 18,200
- Total Greek membership: 3,245
- 18% of the full time undergraduate population are members of the Greek Community.
Community Service and Philanthropy Work
- The FSL Community completed 31,619.73 hours of community service in the Fall 2016 semester.
- The FSL Community donated $75,950.04 to various philanthropies in Fall 2016.
- Alpha Omicron Pi Joined the Community in Fall 2016
- Alpha Tau Omega Joined the Community in Fall 2016
- Sigma Tau Gamma Joined the Community in Fall 2015
- Lambda Chi Alpha Charted in Fall 2015
The following programs were provided by the FSL community:
- Health Eating Workshop
- Women's Self Defense Speaker
- Hazing Prevention Week (which included a panel of professionals to discuss hazing)
- Alcohol awareness speakers, presentations, and workshops
- Ladder of Risk (national risk management program)
- Resume and Interview workshops