Please complete and submit the following form. Nominations will be judged on the following characteristics: reliability, quality of work, initiative, professionalism, and the uniqueness of the student’s contribution to the employer. By including information and examples about the following areas, you will likely be touching upon the selection criteria.
- The nominee’s greatest attributes, as they relate to the job.
- How the nominee has gone above and beyond the standard work expectations.
- The quality of the nominee’s work and work style.
- The nominee’s leadership skills, initiative, and motivation.
- The impact the nominee has had on your department, campus, and community.
- The qualities of the nominee that set him/her apart from other student employees.