This online pre-orientation program is designed to prepare you for your SOAR session and transition successfully to college life. This program covers:
- The academic advising process
- Missouri State's general education program
- Online tools you can use to plan your path to graduation
- How to best prepare for class registration
- Basic information about financial aid and financial services
- How to prepare for your SOAR session
Contact New Student and Family Programs if you have a documented disability and are having difficulties with accessing or completing SOAR Springboard.
Accessing SOAR Springboard
SOAR Springboard can be accessed after:
- Your confirmation fee has been paid, and
- SOAR registration becomes available
Access SOAR Springboard using your personalized admission site.
Completing SOAR Springboard
Here's what you need to know:
- It takes about 30 to 45 minutes to complete. You can exit the system and return, if necessary.
- SOAR Springboard consists of six informational modules designed to help you prepare you for SOAR and your first semester at Missouri State University.
- You will be ready to register for a SOAR session upon completion of all modules.
- Students should complete SOAR Springboard themselves.
- Parents, family members, and other third parties should NOT complete this program on behalf of their students, as this information is necessary for new students to know.