Now that you’ve registered for SOAR, we encourage you to review the following areas and complete any unfinished tasks before attending your SOAR session.
Keep in mind the following expectations regarding SOAR
- All first-year students under the age of 22 are required to attend a SOAR session before they can register for their first semester of classes.
- Students must attend ALL scheduled SOAR activities in order to register for classes.
- Students are required to stay overnight on campus during two-day SOAR sessions.
Complete tasks detailed on the SOAR Checklist
Work through the SOAR Checklist, completing the applicable forms and waivers:
- Student Housing Contract or Exception to the Housing Policy
- Recreation Center Waiver of Liability
- Medical History Form and Immunization Record
Review information regarding placement exams
Two placement exams are offered as part of the SOAR orientation process to help determine your skill level in an area of study. Visit our Placement and Waiver Exams page for more information.
Print your SOAR parking pass
SOAR parking is available in Lot 9, directly north of Woods House. Don’t forget to download and print the parking pass before leaving home.
Directions to campus are also available on our Parking and Directions page.
Prepare for staying overnight
Find out where to check in and more about your campus accommodations on our Overnight Accommodations page.