You must consult with your advisor early in the semester prior to your graduation to determine if all of your program requirements will be met.
Tips for completing your application
- Enter your name exactly as you want it to appear on your diploma.
- Use upper and lower case letters, not all caps.
- Insert spaces, capitalized letters, hyphens, and apostrophes where appropriate.
The name you submit must match your official name on file at the University, with the following exceptions:
- Option of first name or initial
- Option of former or maiden name(s)
- Inclusion of proper capitalization and accentuation of name
A graduation information packet will be mailed to you approximately four weeks prior to the commencement ceremony.