Disabled Parking

  • To park in disabled spaces on campus you must have a University permit (commuter, residence, reserved, vendor, special, presidents, etc.) and a state issued disabled placard or license plate. The Form 2769 Application for a Disabled Person Placard and Form 1776 Physician's Statement for Disabled License Plates or Placards are available through the Missouri Department of Revenue.
  • The University shall provide appropriate accessible parking in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).