Welcome to RStats Institute!
The RStats Institute provides assistance for MSU faculty members and students with research design and statistical analysis. RStats is a division of the McQueary College of Health and Human Services (MCHHS), and is funded by MCCHS and the Office of the Provost.
RStats offers advice and resources for any and all phases of your research project
- Develop your research question and design
- Select appropriate statistical tests
- Prepare and distribute an online survey with Qualtrics
- Learn how to properly collect, organize, and prepare your data for analysis
- Receive guidance on statistical testing using R, SPSS, or JASP
- Understand how to analyze and interpret statistics
- Generate tables and figures
- Prepare scientific reports
RStats promotes and supports research expertise across MSU
- Sponsored colloquiums, via an invited quantitative specialist each year as funding permits
- Workshops on various research designs, statistical techniques, and data management each semester
- Fee-for-service assistance, such as grant proposals
Data Entry, Questionnaire Development and Analysis Workshop: October 25th, 2019 & October 23rd, 2019 at 2:30 - 3:30 pm.
Power Analysis & Effect Size: October 25th, 2019 & October 23rd, 2019 at 3:45 - 5:00 pm.
Location: O'Reilly Clinical Health Science Center, 3rd Floor, Room 301
Receive in-depth help on a research project, in person or online. Consultations are free for students and faculty members affiliated with Missouri State University.
Hired consultation in experimental design, questionnaire development, data management, data analyses, power analyses, grant submissions, grant yearly reports, and publications submissions is also available.
Review guidelines regarding how to appropriately credit research contributions.
Power analysis allows you to determine the appropriate sample size.