Sport Clubs

Submitting travel paperwork

  • All travel paperwork must be submitted online at Campus Link. Paperwork must be submitted under the Campus Recreation group. All paperwork submitted through Student Engagement will not be accepted.
  • Each team/club member will need to log into their campuslink account to submit an Organizational Activity Release Form before any trip attendance.
  • All paperwork is to be submitted 10 business days prior to travel and 10 business days after return for post trip reports.

Contact Lauren Easter for more information or if you have any questions.