- AOS: Social and Political Philosophy, Ethics, and Environmental Philosophy
- AOC: Philosophy of Race, Aesthetics, Philosophy of Technology, and Feminist Philosophy.
Top Scholarly Accomplishments
- “Of materiality and Meaning: The Illegality Condition in Street Art,” in The Journal of Aesthetics and Art Criticism, 74 (4): 359–370 (2016).
- “Autonomy and the Politics of Food Choice: From Individuals to Communities,” in The Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics, 29 (2): 123–141 (2016).
- Instructor of Record, Philosophy Department, University of Georgia, 2012–2017
- Adjunct Instructor, Philosophy Department, College of DuPage, 2011–2017
- Adjunct Instructor, Philosophy Department, College of Lake County, 2008–2011
- Adjunct Professor, Philosophy Department Harper College, 2006–2017
- Playing music
- Vinyl records
- Farmer's markets
Future Goals and Aspirations
- Tenure-track position
- Make Philosophy more public, social
Life Outside of the University
Hopefully I'll have one!