Childhood Education and Family Studies
- Middle English literature
- Medieval Latin literature
- Gender studies
- Media studies
- Historical sociolinguistics
Top Scholarly Accomplishments
- "Dictators of Venus: Clerical Love Letters and Female Subjection in Troilus and Criseyde and the Rota veneris," in Studies in the Age of Chaucer: The Yearbook of the New Chaucer Society 36 (2014), 103–138.
- “The Rhetoric of Logic in John Gower’s Confessio Amantis VII,” in Medievalia et Humanistica 38 (2012): 37–57..
- “Prerogative and Poetic Prowess: a Reading of the Companho Lyrics of Guilhem de Peitieus,” in TENSO: Bulletin of the Societé Guillaume IX 27 (2012): 25–46.
- Visiting Faculty, Indiana University-Bloomington
- Clinical Literacy Faculty, University of Louisville
Future Goals and Aspirations
I want to continue my research in undergraduate teacher education as well as form new partnerships in local schools and study the Lives of Teachers.
Life Outside the University
I enjoy spending time with my family and especially visiting my two granddaughters.