Visiting Assistant Professor
Technology and Construction Management
- Construction management
- Civil engineering
- Analytics in construction industry
Top Scholarly Accomplishments
- Published six journal articles in peer-reviewed journals that includes ASCE (Architectural Engineering, Energy Engineering), and Elsevier (Automation in Construction, Sustainable Cities and Society) and other peer-reviewed journals.
- Published 10 conference proceedings.
- Research associate at Arizona State University
- Maintenance and planning intern at Central Arizona Project
- Geotechnical intern at Protex - The PT Experts
- Project engineer at residential construction firm (India)
Chennai, TamilNadu, India
- Volleyball and racquetball player
- Reading novels
- Listening to world music
Future Goals and Aspirations
The future goal is to establish an advanced and unique methodologies that can make students more knowledgeable in the coursework.
Life Outside the University
- Learning piano keyboard