Changes to Procurement Card

Changes can be requested by contacting the respective Department Procurement Card Coordinator. Department Procurement Card Coordinators will need to complete a Procurement Card Account Action Request Form and forward it to the Procurement Card.

If a cardholder moves to a different department on campus, their current card will be closed out and a new card will be issued if their new department requests for them to have a Procurement Card. A Procurement Card cannot be carried over from department to department. Card changes can include changes to the default budget number tied to the Procurement Card or a request for a new plastic card to be issued.

Note: If a cardholder’s name changes, a new Procurement Card is required to be issued.