SOAR Campus Expo Table Request Form
The Campus Expo is an information fair offered during each two-day SOAR session in June and July. During the Expo, representatives from campus organizations provide students and their family members with information, help them conduct University business or answer their questions. The Expo is an opportunity for campus organizations to be involved in orientation programs and promote themselves and their services.
Table space will be assigned based on the following criteria:
- Information or services provided should contribute to SOAR’s mission to assist students in making a successful transition to Missouri State University.
- Information or services provided should clearly and directly apply to incoming freshmen. Information or services more appropriate for upperclassmen will not be provided table space.
- Missouri State University departments, businesses which have a contractual relationship with the University and associations which represent multiple recognized student organizations may request table space. Individual student organizations will not be provided table space.
- A representative of the requesting organization must be present at the table for the full length of each SOAR session’s Campus Expo. Organizations that cannot meet this requirement will not be provided table space.
- Organizations whose representatives are absent for three (3) or more Campus Expo sessions will forfeit the opportunity to obtain table space for the following year's Campus Expo events.
For more information regarding the Campus Expo, contact Joe Morris, director of New Student & Family Programs.
The Campus Expo is held on the second day of each two-day SOAR session from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Visit our Registration Information page to determine when SOAR sessions will be held.
Each Campus Expo table is a six-foot long. Two chairs are provided with each table. A limited amount of electrical outlets and Ethernet jacks are available for use by request.