Why study Chinese at Missouri State University?
- Our expert faculty provide you with learning experiences that sharpen your speaking, writing and conversation skills.
- Smaller class sizes mean you get to know your teachers – many of whom hold PhDs – and can get focused, one-on-one attention from them.
- Familiarity with Chinese language and culture can help you land exciting jobs in a variety of fields.
- Studying a foreign language will prepare you to pursue graduate studies.
- Missouri State offers you many opportunities for study away, service learning and internships so you can practice speaking Chinese in real-world situations.