The McQueary College of Health and Human Services (CHHS) offers 17 undergraduate and 13 graduate degree programs, plus 4 graduate certificate programs. The academic units in the College include:
- Biomedical Sciences (BMS)
- Communication Sciences and Disorders (CSD)
- Kinesiology (KIN)
- Nursing (NUR)
- Physical Therapy (PTE)
- Physician Assistant Studies (PAS)
- Psychology (PSY)
- Public Health (MPH)
- Social Work (SWK)
- Sports Medicine and Athletic Training (ATC)
Fulfilling the Public Affairs mission
The college committed to fulfilling the university's public affairs mission, which includes ethical leadership, cultural competence, and community engagement.
- Ethical leadership has been integrated into curricula of all CHHS programs.
- Cultural competence is encouraged through Study Away opportunities such as trips to El Salvador, Italy, Greece, Nicaragua, and Peru.
- Service learning courses offered by the college has lead to over 22,000 hours in community engagement!