Be a difference-maker in healthy living, for one person or many. Plan, implement and evaluate health and wellness programs.
This master's degree helps you improve health in the public or private sectors. You'll blend science and clinical knowledge with managerial skills.
Why pursue a master's degree in health promotion and wellness management at Missouri State?
- You'll enter a growing field that has employment opportunities in many settings.
- We offer meaningful classes. Your course work helps you qualify for the Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES) exam.
- Grow your network. Complete research in our well-equipped labs. Take internships in the community. You'll connect with health professionals and organizations.
- Our interdisciplinary course work and content builds your industry knowledge.
Helping you succeed
Make a smart investment in your future. Access financial aid and friendly support.
- Admission requirements
- Program requirements
- Estimated costs
- Scholarships and financial aid
- Transferring credit to Missouri State
Get ready to meet your next mentor. You'll be prepared, confident and ready for your career.