Continue the connection
Our alumni are a large part of continuing our programs, adding value and experience to the knowledge we share with students. We want to hear about your personal and professional accomplishments because your success is our success.
Also, alumni are a great resource for practicum and internship experiences, helping the next generation of our students. Contact the department of kinesiology with updates about your personal and professional achievements, so we can celebrate with you. If you are already a member of the Alumni Association, make sure to update us when you move with the address update form.
Once a Bear, always a Bear
Stay in touch with your alma mater and other graduates of the kinesiology department through the Missouri State Alumni Association. Your involvement includes a number of benefits, like:
- Access to Missouri State’s online community, MarooNation.
- Networking: connecting with alumni in similar fields, positions and locations.
- Being informed: receive the most up-to-date information about what’s happening on campus and in your academic field.
- Celebrating all things maroon and white with special event invitations and reunions.
- Giving back to the university community in a way that fits you – impacting the future of Missouri State.
- Sharing your story. Leaving your mark. Defining your legacy.
Attend alumni events
Alumni events are held in cities throughout the United States and beyond. These events are great opportunities for you to network, establish new relationships and reconnect with old friends in your area. See the upcoming alumni events to find an event in an area near you.
Giving back to the department
Alumni donors can demonstrate their desire to continue improving the quality of education of the department of kinesiology at Missouri State by giving a private contribution. Your gift – no matter its size – supports kinesiology programs, funds scholarships, improves facilities and provides for faculty development and research.